Ken Jones Centre
The Ken Jones Centre Committee is responsible for respite care, social integration and leisure activities for special-needs clients, particularly persons with intellectual disabilities and their families.
- Social integration (for persons with an intellectual disability);
- Weekly respite care for natural caregivers, with leisure activities for special-needs clients;
- Monthly breakfast-bowling (November – April);
- Annual Christmas party;
- Skiing with Owl’s Head Special Olympics team (January – March);
- Collaboration (CNDE – Dixville Home inc., Special Olympics …);
- Special events and activities (Theatre, BBQ, sports, Oktoberfest, Awards Day, etc.)
Respite Care program
Thursday 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Closed or relocated occasionally for special events
282, rue Principale, Mansonville (Québec) J0E 1X0